Ford F-650 and Ford F-750
Ford F650-F750 Middleweight with heavyweight temperament
These are the biggest, and the strongest, of the Ford Commercial Vehicle Center (CVC). The F-650s and F-750 are the most efficient medium-weight trucks in their class, but also among the most resistant. Manufactured in North America, offered in several variations of configuration, capable of major work (they are able of lifting heavy loads and have a range of GVWR of 20,500 to 37,000 pounds), they are especially recognized for their reliability and durability.
Gasoline or diesel engine, lowered or regular chassis, comfortable cab, traction control, are only part of the long list of productivity and comfort options provided by the 6 and 7 series.
Manufactured in North America, testing for long-term durability and recognized for his reliability
Wide GVWR range, many cab configurations, a wide range of engines and optional equipment
Transmission and engine manufactured specifically by Ford
- Elongated suspension springs
- Ford Telematics by Telogis
- Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor function of the Power Stroke®turbo engine 6.7 diesel
*Some equipment is optional.
- V8 7,3 liters
- Power of 350 horsepower and 468 lb-ft of torque
- V8 Power Stroke turbodiesel 6.7 liter engine
- Power of your choice: (270 horsepower / 700 lb-ft) as well as optional (300/725 and 330/750)
- Ford 6-speed TorqShift HD automatic transmission is specially designed with a 3-plate torque converter
- Pro Loader version, straight or traditional chassis
- The F-650 tractor is offered with GVWRs from 27,500 to 29,000 lb (12,474 to 13,154 kg) (12,474 to 13,154 kg). From 30,200 lb to 37,000 lb (13,698 to 16,783 kg) for the F-750 model.
- Starting at $71,081
2021 Ford F-650
(Without tax, destination and delivery charges included)